Applies to: ConnectWise Manage, Xero and QuickBooks Online
A Quote Payment will go through the following steps when paid:
- Order Porter Quote is paid via Wise-Pay
- Credit Note is automatically created in Wise-Pay and in the Accounting Package
- Quote Payment Invoice is automatically created in the Accounting Package
- Create the Downpayment Invoice in ConnectWise Manage
- Sync the Downpayment Invoice to the Accounting Package
- In the Accounting Package, manually apply the Credit Note to the Downpayment Invoice
- Run a Payment Sync in Wise-Sync to apply the payment to the Downpayment Invoice & update ConnectWise Manage
Failure to allocate the credit to the Downpayment invoice then run a Payment Sync could result in the Downpayment Invoice being paid, resulting in duplicate payment.
A Credit Note created by Wise-Pay for the purpose of Overpayments created by Wise-Pay will sync back to ConnectWise as part of the Payment Sync. You will not need to create any further transactions in ConnectWise.