General Release - 19 December 2019
A few wins worth celebrating this festive season!
Support for ConnectWise v2020.1
We now support this version! Wh00t! Please update your Wise-Sync Accounts to use this version, if you have upgraded.
Support for the new DPTaxableFlag for Downpayment Invoices (Applied Revenue) - ConnectWise v2020.1
ConnectWise have changed the way that they pass the taxable flag for Downpayment Invoices in both their SOAP and REST integrations for v2020.1. Although we're seeking clarification on why they've made this change, we've made an update so that tax on Downpayment Invoices are kosher with this version (and future, presuming nothing will change).
Improved batch handling of a terminated sync
We've improved the way we handle terminated syncs. If a sync ever terminated (either because of an API issue or manually terminated at our end), Wise-Sync didn't capture the batch that was created at the time of termination. They were visible in ConnectWise, Accounting Package or Wise-Pay (where applicable), but this meant having to go somewhere else, to see where the sync finished up.
- A few bug fixes for the ConnectWise REST Integration:
- The Purchase Order sync was updating the Wise-Pay Outstanding Invoice cache, when it shouldn't!
- A sync would fail where the transaction contained a GL Entry with a colon :
- There was an issue with corrupt data in ConnectWise, causing More than one company exists for company name 'xxxx' errors during invoice sync.
- Some Purchase Orders were being ignored by Wise-Sync due to timezone issues with the Purchase Order date.