Cloud computing is the way of the future and there are so many benefits that can change the way you run your business, the following are just a few benefits of cloud accounting:
- You have a clear overview of your current financial position, in real time.
- Access anywhere, any time - You don't have to be tied to one desktop computer, all you need is the internet and a web-browser.
- Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate online with your tea and advisors - you can share the data with as many others as you like, whether it's your accountant, your bookkeeper, your business coach or even your bank manager.
- Automatic updates mean you can spend more time doing what you love.
- Everything is run online, so there's nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically. Updates are free and instantly available
- Upfront business costs are reduced - version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues. Instead, they are managed by the cloud service provider.
- Can save you money - Cloud accounting provides a 'pay as you go' approach to your software use. Unlike the traditional accounting packages on your desktop, the need to purchase software licences and hardware upfront is eliminated.
- Can sync with a number of other software such as: banks, Wise-Sync