FAQ: What are the benefits of cloud accounting
Cloud computing is the way of the future and there are so many benefits that can change the way you run your business, the following are just a few benefits of cloud accounting:
- You have a clear overview of your current financial position, in real time.
- Access anywhere, any time - You don't have to be tied to one desktop computer, all you need is the internet and a web-browser.
- Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate online with your tea and advisors - you can share the data with as many others as you like, whether it's your accountant, your bookkeeper, your business coach or even your bank manager.
- Automatic updates mean you can spend more time doing what you love.
- Everything is run online, so there's nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically. Updates are free and instantly available
- Upfront business costs are reduced - version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues. Instead, they are managed by the cloud service provider.
- Can save you money - Cloud accounting provides a 'pay as you go' approach to your software use. Unlike the traditional accounting packages on your desktop, the need to purchase software licences and hardware upfront is eliminated.
- Can sync with a number of other software such as: banks, Wise-Sync