Release Date: 24th May, 2018
Hot Fix Release v188.8.131.52
- No customer facing issues
Release Date - 7th May 2018
Feature Release - Two Factor Authentication
Those with Wise-Pay or on the Ninja-Sync plan can contact us to take advantage of Two Factor Authentication(2FA)!
Once activated, you can control whether 2FA is required or optional for all your account's users at Account > Options.
- If 2FA is required for all users, users will be prompted to setup 2FA for their user profile the next time they login to Wise-Sync/Wise-Pay.
- If 2FA is optional for all users, users will be able to enable 2FA from their user settings.
Two Factor Authentication for Wise-Sync and Wise-Pay requires Google Authenticator. See the app store for your device to download the Google Authenticator app.
- WP-506 - Support for ConnectWise v2018.4
- WS-184 - Some Expenses Fail To Sync Due To Invalid Timezone Conversion
- WS-190 - If a Purchase Order Credit had a negative value, Xero created a duplicate Tax Adjustment
- WS-193 - Non-Reimbursable Expenses posting as RE rather than as NRE