Wise-Sync consultants may need to login to your ConnectWise account to resolve issues with Wise-Sync and Wise-Pay.
Account administrators are able to configure passwordless login to ConnectWise, for Wise-Sync consultants only, removing the need for you to share your ConnectWise password.
The following are the steps to enable passwordless login to your ConnectWise account:
- Login to Wise-Sync as account administrator.
- Go to Users from the top menu. Your account's users will be listed.
- Click the Username link of your user account. Wise-Sync will display the Edit User page.
- Go to the ConnectWise Member tab.
- Tick Enable Wise-Sync Support (Access to your company ConnectWise account).
- Click Save.
- Advise the Wise-Sync consultant that this is done.
Note: If you're using LDAP or Two Factor Authentication to login to ConnectWise, this will have to be disabled. Any Wise-Sync consultant is granted the ability to login to the user's ConnectWise account without a password.