In this video we will look at this process to link Wise-Sync to your QuickBooks Online accounting package.
Add Wise-Sync > Company and Connect QuickBooks Online
- Navigate to Wise-Sync > Select “Companies” from top right-hand corner of screen
- Select “Add Company”
- Connect to QuickBooks Online account and click accept
Configure Wise-Sync > Company settings
Complete the following settings under Wise-Sync > Company
- Locale = Location of business
- Company Name = Name of business
- Time Zone
- Update to Time Zone of ConnectWise PSA server (eg EST)
- Tax Codes
- Recommended settings but can differ based on location and tax requirements.
- Tax code when sold
- Tax Group = will use tax code from PSA Invoice
- Tax code when bought
- Tax Code (Vendor) = Vendor’s Tax Code
- Tax exempt when sold
- Out of scope (USA)
- Click “Create” from bottom right corner to create in new Company
Then, return to complete setup Select > Company > Company from list
- GL Owner Levels
- Click the plus sign next to the locations (from PSA) that should be synced to QuickBooks Online
- Adjustment Items & Rounding Items
- Set sales and purchase accounts for penny discrepancies between ConnectWise PSA and QuickBooks Online.
- If no specific account for rounding, use miscellaneous income and cost accounts.
- Invoice Options
- Service Invoice Detail Level = Service or Detailed
- Click “Save” from bottom right corner
There are other settings under Company but these are not required to sync Invoices and Payments.