Applies to: Integrapay Merchants
Wise-Pay can be configured to take Prepayments from supported third-party applications like ConnectWise Manage or ConnectWise iSell. The settlement group feature enables Wise-Pay merchants to group Prepayments received from various sources based on the source of the payments. The merchants will receive the funds in their bank accounts settled as total funds grouped by the reference for each payment source. For example, all Prepayments received from ConnectWise Manage would be grouped and settled as one transaction by IntegraPay.
Here's how to do it:
- Login to Wise-Pay as a Merchant Administrator. See How do I Log Into Wise-Pay as Merchant.
- Ensure that a company is selected from the Company drop-down.
- Navigate to Configure > Merchants and click Edit Merchant.
Wise-Pay displays the Account Merchant Details page.
- Click the Settlement Groups tab.
- Enter the description for Prepayments received through the following channels. The specified text would appear in the bank account to indicate the Prepayments received through each of these payment channels.
- Click Save.