What is it?
The Automatic Payments widget displays a list of payments that are being/have been processed via the Automatic Payments feature. Read more about this feature at What Are Automatic Payments.
What information am I looking at?
|Reference||The Invoice ID.|
|Payer Company||The payer company to whom the invoice has been issued.|
|Type||The payment method used for that payment.|
|Amount||The amount of the payment.|
|Surcharge||The surcharge applicable to the payment, based on the payment method.|
|Submitted||The date the payment was submitted to the payment processor.|
|Scheduled||The date the payment is scheduled to be processed by the payment processor.|
|Processed||The date the payment was fully processed by the payment processor.|
|Status||The status of the payment.|
|Details||The reference of the payment provided by payment processor.|
What can I do with these payments?
The following actions are available through the Actions drop-down available on each of the invoices displayed in this pod.
- Reset: Resets the number of retries that have been done for this invoice to 0. On the next sync the invoice would be re-queued for automatic payment
- Reset & Re-queue: Resets the number of retries that have been done for this invoice to 0 and immediately queues is for automatic payments
- Fix: Allows the user to fix the payment, depending on its status.
- Re-allocate: Enables you to allocate the amount to another invoice for the same payer.
- Pay Using Backup: Not Available. This feature will allow subsequent attempts to process failed payments using a secondary payment method configured for the payer.