Release Date: 1st June, 2018
Hot Fix Release v220.127.116.11
- WP-536 - The General Ledger URL used for ConnectWise Integration was updated
- WP-532 - New Payers were blocked by New Terms & Disclaimer
- WP-535 - Unmatched Automatic Payments that were fixed did not Reset and Requeue
- WP-537 - Reinstated pagination in the Payer List
Release Date: 24th May, 2018
Hot Fix Release v18.104.22.168
- WP-524 - Additional Terms Acceptance for changes to Wise-Sync Policies
- WP-366 - Added 'Accounting Company Disconnected' Event Notification Type (Requires Configuration)
Release Date - 7th May 2018
Feature Release - Two Factor Authentication
Those with Wise-Pay or on the Ninja-Sync plan can contact us to take advantage of Two Factor Authentication (2FA)!
Once activated, you can control whether 2FA is required or optional for all your account's users at Account > Options.
- If 2FA is required for all users, users will be prompted to setup 2FA for their user profile the next time they login to Wise-Sync/Wise-Pay.
- If 2FA is optional for all users, users will be able to enable 2FA from their user settings.
Two Factor Authentication for Wise-Sync and Wise-Pay requires Google Authenticator. See the app store for your device to download the Google Authenticator app.
- WP-440 - Direct Debit Request Terms did not display if a bank debit is scheduled
- WP-501 - Use adjustments to override QBOs tax rounding for surcharge invoices
- WP-506 - Provide support for ConnectWise Version 2018.4
- WP-507 - Xero ACCPAY Invoices loading into Context