What is Authorize.Net?
Authorize.Net is a Payment Service Provider available in the United States & Canada, Australia and UK/Europe. Natively supported in ConnectWise and ConnectWise Sell, Authorize.Net is the preferred payment provider mainly because of this direct integration.
Using Authorize.Net as an Alternative Merchant
A Wise-Pay subscription includes a standard account with IntegraPay. If you would like to use Authorize.Net as an alternative provider to IntegraPay, an additional fee will be charged as part of your plan. This is in addition to any charges that will be charged directly by Authorize.Net.
Wise-Pay has been built with a detailed and comprehensive integration with Authorize.Net which allows service providers to maximise processing efficiency for recurring and one-time invoices.
Configuring Payments via Authorize.Net
To configure your Authorize.Net Merchant, you’ll need to obtain your credentials for Authorize.Net and then setup your Wise-Pay Merchant Account.
Locate your credentials for Authorize.Net
Authorize.Net uses a API Login ID and Transaction Key for payment processing. You'll need these credentials to be configured into Wise-Pay to accept payments. Here is how you find them:
- Log into Authorize.Net
- Ensure that you have the Customer Information Manager, if you do not have CIM enabled, please contact Authorize.Net for details on how to activate this functionality
- Click on API Login ID and Transaction Key
- Note API Login ID (required for Merchant Account)
- Enter Secret Question and Create API Transaction Key
- Make a note of the API Transaction Key as this will be required for Wise-Pay Merchant Account Settings
Configure your Wise-Pay Merchant account
Once you have obtained the required credentials, you can configure your Merchant Configuration for Authorize.Net. To configure your merchant account, read Merchant Configuration.
Frequently Asked Questions
As you already have an account; you will need to record the following information:
- API Secret Key