A merchant can manage permissions for the users of her Wise-Pay account. Managing user access involves creating a user in Wise-Sync and setting its permissions through the Manage Access Management page.
The User Access Management page lists the users that have been added through Wise-Sync.
Adding a User in Wise-Sync
To add a user in Wise-Sync:
- Log into your Wise-Sync account
- Select Users > New User.
Wise-Sync displays the Create New User page.
- Select any of the following roles for the user
- Merchant admin: Merchant administrator role enables the user to configure the merchant account settings in Wise-Pay.
- Merchant User: Merchant user can create and manage payers for the merchant account.
- Payment payer: Payer role enables the user to pay for invoices in Wise-Pay
- Enter the user details for the new user. You must provide valid ConnectWise credentials.
- Ensure that the Test ConnectWise Connectivity is successful.
Setting Access Rights in Wise-Pay
When a user is successfully added to Wise-Sync, it appears automatically in Wise-Pay. Ensure that the desired role is set for the user.
To set the user access rights:
- Log into Wise-Pay
- Select Configure > User Access. Wise-Pay displays the User Access Management page.
- Ensure that the desired role is selected for the user. The following table describes the pages accessible to each role.
- Is Merchant Admin: Enables the user to configure merchant account settings like configuring merchant bank accounts
- Allow Company Access: Enables the user to manage payers and related operations, such as adding payer credit card.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Wise-Pay User Roles
|Is Merchant Admin||Allow Company Access||Payer|
|Scheduled Payment > Check Request||✓||✓||✓|
|Scheduled Payment > Cancel Payment||✓||✓||✓|
|Schedule Payment > Download PDF||✓||✓||✓|
|Schedule Payment > Show Details||✓||✓|
|Past Payments > Print Invoice||✓||✓||✓|
|Past Payments > Print Surcharge||✓||✓||✓|
|Past Payments > Show Details||✓||✓|
|Transaction Failure > Mark as Resolved||✓||✓|
|Transaction Failure > Fix||✓||✓|
|Transaction Failure > Show Details||✓||✓|
|Manager User Access Rights||✓|
|Edit / Configure your Merchant Details||✓|
|Enable and Configure Automatic Payment (Settings)||✓|
|Edit Terms and Disclaimers||✓|
|Edit Payer's Account||✓|
|Add Bank Account||✓||✓|
|Delete Bank Account||✓||✓|
|Update Bank Account||✓||✓|
|Add Credit Card||✓||✓|
|Delete Credit Card||✓||✓|
|Update Credit Card||✓||✓|
|Allocate Automatic Payment Terms||✓||✓|
|Rename Payer Company||✓|
|Delete Auto-Payment Terms||✓|
|Schedule Payment (Bank Account||✓||✓||✓|
|Search for Payments||✓||✓||✓|
|Search for Automatic Payments||✓||✓|
|Saved Credit Card||✓||✓|
|Save Bank Details||✓||✓|
|View Knowledge Based Articles||✓||✓||✓|