Applies to: ConnectWise Manage, Datto Autotask PSA, Xero and QuickBooks Online
When your registered payers have updated their bank details and credit cards in their respective accounts, you can start taking payments. You can also update these details on their behalf. The Pay Now action on the invoices visible in the Outstanding Invoices pod enables you to pay invoices using a credit card. You can either use a saved or a new credit card to pay the invoice.
Note: This methods allows you to get payment only through credit cards. Ensure that you have configured the credit card details for the payer. For details, see How to Manage Credit Cards for Payers.
Here's how to do it:
- Find the Invoice from the Outstanding Payments pod in Wise-Pay
- Select Actions > Pay Now
- Enter the Amount to Pay (You can either pay the full amount of partial amount)
- Click Continue to view the Review Your Payment page.
- You can click the Override payment processing fees to remove the payment processing fees and only charge the invoice amount.
- Click I agree to the terms to view the Terms & Conditions
- Click Accept to accept the conditions
- Click Submit
You may not be able to use this option for the invoices that have been already scheduled if you have configured your Wise-Pay account not to allow Pay Now option for scheduled invoices. For more information, see How to Allow Real-Time Payment for a Scheduled Invoice.
Payment Processing Fee
A separate invoice is generated for any applicable payment processing fees charged. You can click the Download PDF button to download the invoice for this amount.
You can also configure bank details for your payers. See How To Manage Bank Account Details of Payers.