Applies to: ConnectWise Manage, Datto Autotask PSA, Xero and QuickBooks Online
Before you can take payments from your payers, ensure that you have added the payer and each of them has registered and configured her respective Wise-Pay account. For more information, see How To Manage Payers.
Here's how to do it:
- Find the Invoice from the Outstanding Payments pod in Wise-Pay
- Select any of the following payment methods from the Actions drop down:
- Pay Now: Make a payment through a new or saved credit card. See How To Get Payment Through Pay Now.
- Schedule: Take payment through a saved bank account. See How To Schedule Payment For an Invoice.
- Batch Pay Now: Enables you to take payment for multiple invoices in a batch. See What are Batch Payments.
- Automatic Payments: Automatically draw payments for the issued invoices. See What Are Automatic Payments.
- Virtual Terminal: Take payments without registering a payer. See How to Use Virtual Terminal to Make Payments.