At [companyname] we are always looking for opportunities to innovate and make things easier for our clients. We are pleased to be partnering with Wise-Pay and IntegraPay for all Direct Debit payments from [date], and we would like to invite you to pay your invoices via Direct Debit or Credit Card.
Paying with Wise-Pay provides some distinct advantages:
- Access invoices directly from Wise-Pay - Invoices for customers paying with Wise-Pay will be available for download from Wise-Pay, together with past payments and upcoming automatic payments.
- Pay by Credit Card - Are you a big fan of Credit Card points? We can set up your direct debit to be taken from your credit card. For a limited time we will be waiving the usual payment surcharges if you setup Automatic Payments from Credit Card. There is no surcharge for Direct Debit from a Bank Account.
- Set and forget - Automatic payments can be setup for direct debit payments for Managed Service invoices, allowing you to 'set and forget'. Simply save a preferred payment method and payment will be processed via your chosen method on the invoice due date. No manual handling necessary!
If you would like to pay by Direct Debit:
- You will receive a welcome email, simply log into Wise-Pay, and save a Credit Card or Bank account and configure Automatic Payments via that payment method.
- Any changes to your schedule will result in the correct amount being debited on the invoice due date.
- A notification will be sent 7 days prior to the scheduled payment, and upon the payment being successfully processed.
If you chose to pay via credit card (post pay), surcharges are automatically applied for Visa / Master Card (2.5%) or AMEX (3.5%) and a surcharge invoice will be available for download at time of payment.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.