So You're Ready to Sync to Xero, let's just double check.
Before you're ready to hit the sync button, lets just recap and make sure that you have checked off the pre-requisites.
Things you need to have completed before syncing to Xero
- Ensure that the PSA member that you wish to sync with has security access to the Accounting Interface
- Created the ConnectWise Integrator Login Account
- Updated your Terms XRef in the Billing Setup
- Ensure that all customer records have a Primary and Billing contact selected.
- Created the "GL Reload" billing status, and reloaded all invoices to be posted to Xero.
- Added the Accounts for system accounts such as Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
- Mapped all of your Revenue & Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) accounts
- Added Non-Product ID's to your GL Mappings for non-product revenue.
- Setup the Accounting Package Interface to match the settings as required
- Created a Manual Batch for records prior to your conversion (or lock) date.
- Set all of the "Unbatched" records to "GL Reload" so that they don't all try to sync in your first run.
- Have a number of test invoices to work with and check.
Some Additional Features that we think you should know about:
- Setting the Vendor Invoice Date in Xero > Selecting Alternate Purchase Order Invoice Dates
- Special Terms References for Days after EOM > Terms Construct for Days after EOM
Once you have the above checked off, you are now ready to proceed to: