So You're Ready to Sync to QuickBooks Online, let's just double check.
Before you're ready to hit the sync button, lets just recap and make sure that you have checked off the pre-requisites.
Things you need to have completed before syncing to QuickBooks Online
- Ensure that the PSA member that you wish to sync with has security access to the Accounting Interface
- Created the ConnectWise Integrator Login Account
- Updated your Terms XRef in the Billing Setup
- Ensure that all customer records have a Primary and Billing contact selected.
- Created the "GL Reload" billing status, and reloaded all invoices to be posted to QBO.
- Added the Accounts for system accounts such as Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
- Mapped all of your Revenue & Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) accounts
- Added Non-Product ID's to your GL Mappings for non-product revenue.
- Setup the Accounting Package Interface to match the settings as required
- Created a Manual Batch for records prior to your conversion (or lock) date.
- Set all of the "Unbatched" records to "GL Reload" so that they don't all try to sync in your first run.
- Have a number of test invoices to work with and check.
Some Additional Features that we think you should know about:
- Setting the Vendor Invoice Date in QBO> Selecting Alternate Purchase Order Invoice Dates
Once you have the above checked off, you are now ready to proceed to: