You can use Wise-Pay to make payments for the invoices issued by the Wise-Pay merchants.
Wise-Pay can be configured to take payments using any of the following access options are available:
- Guest access: This access method has been designed to quickly get payments from payers using a direct access to Wise-Pay. The Wise-Pay merchant uses any of the following configurations to get payments through a direct link to make payment through Wise-Pay:
- Quosal order porter. This option is used to get payments for approved orders. The orders contain a direct link to pay the invoice.
- Xero Payment Services through a Pay Now button. You can make payments directly from Xero.
- ConnectWise Portal Access through a Pay Now button. A direct link is embedded in ConnectWise portal to pay the amount.
- ConnectWise Invoice Templates through an email template containing a Pay Now button in the invoice. The ConnectWise templates are modified to add a direct Pay Now button that enables you make payments.
- Authenticated access: The Wise-Pay merchant initiates the payer registration process. You configure you payer account to make payments through Wise-Pay. See below How to Register As a Payer in Wise-Pay.
When a merchant registered with Wise-Pay wishes to get payments through Wise-Pay, she would initiate the payer registration process using your email id. You will receive an invite to set a password for your Wise-Pay payer account.
StepsThe following are the steps to register as a payer:
- Open the email invite and click the click here link to set a password.
- In the Create New Password screen, enter a password in the Password and Confirm Password
- Click Save to save your account password.
- Wise-Pay displays the General tab of the Wise-Pay Settings
- If needed, correct your details and click Save to save the general details.
- Click the Companies tab to view the list of Wise-Pay merchant companies with which you are registered as a payer. The list displays the merchant company name and your company name.
Note: You may view different company names if you operate multiple companies but have the same email address supplied to merchants.
- You can now proceed to configure other essential settings for your Wise-Pay account to enable you to make payments through Wise-Pay.
Wise-Pay allows the merchants to get payments from the payers even without registering with Wise-Pay. A Wise-Pay merchant can configure a link which allows a payer to pay anonymously. This Pay Now link can be clicked from any of the following:
- Quosal order porter. This option is used to get payments for approved orders.
- Xero Payment Services through a Pay Now button.
- ConnectWise Portal Access through a Pay Now button
- ConnectWise Invoice Templates through an email template containing a Pay Now button in the invoice.
StepsThe following are the steps to pay an invoice as a guest user:
- Click the link provided in any of the above artifacts.
Wise-Pay displays the Pay Now/Enter Card Details page.
- Enter the card details of the credit card that you wish to use to make this payment.
- Click Continue to view the Review Your Payment Review the payment and the credit card charge applicable on the payment.
You can click the Override payment processing fees to remove the payment processing fees and only charge the invoice amount.
- Click I agree to the terms to view the Terms & Conditions
- Click Accept to accept the conditions.
- Click Submit to make the payment. Wise-Pay will display the payment processing popup to indicate that the payment is being processed. Do not refresh or close the browser during this process.
Wise-Pay displays the Payment Successful page with transaction details. In the case of any error in payment processing, a notification is displayed indicating the error type and help information.